Friday, August 9, 2013

Chapter #2


Lucifer called, lucky devil! That guy played it smart. He decided to cater to very a niche audience and by Me, he has it really good. Select but very loyal followers, enjoys every sin imaginable, scares the hell out of my followers and has plenty of time leftover to party with those slutty chicks! Admittedly he scores low on the popularity charts, but his services have real demand. Even Godie Jr prefers him. Now I don’t waana sound like a broken harp, but these that God is a handful. He thinks Lucifer is real cool. Cool? The devil resides in burning hell! But then he does have style. Black and red Vs sissy white? Bah! If I hadn’t been busy listening to my clients, I would have given that designer a piece of my mind. White with halo and wings? Who wears that? And then he goes and gives Lucifer that horny look. What right-minded soul would prefer my look. GAh!

No comments:

Post a Comment