Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Chapter 9


I decided I needed a break from all the human-business. So I took a break – with so many prayers pending anyway, no one will notice if I slipped off for a couple of light years. And even if they did, who are they gonna complain to, anyway? The only problem was where to go. I decided to creating a new world would just be easier than dealing with inter-heavenly travel. So I did. So there I was, in a new world. No humans, no supreme beings looking over my shoulder and no Satan. Actually I kinda miss him, he is quite good company when he is not trying to s***w me. And I have bought all the dogs over from heaven here. And some cats. I like cats. Though they do seem to like Lucifer more. Thing is a break is all nice and good, but it does tend to get a tad bit boring here. There’s no one to save, no prophets to instruct and no evil to be punished. I think I will call the old gang over, Serpy, Adam, Eve.. make a proper re-union of it. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment