Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Chapter 7


Idiosyncrasy thou name is humans. Sometimes I wonder at the sheer wonder of what I have created. And they are wonderful you know – their imagination exceeds even my widest creations. And their faith…Oh don’t even get me started on the things they believe in and what they don’t.

I never stop wondering at their ability to believe in me and Lucifer – beings they have never seen or heard – except of course after they are dead.They can see and hear us then but strangely enough don’t appear to believe in us much in their afterlife.

Well I shouldn't be surprised – it’s a habit they inculcate while they live.

Like I was saying it never stops to surprise me how they can believe in me in all my forms and fantasies but opt not to believe in the fellow humans around.

Traffic job annoying? Curse God

Want a raise? – Pray to God

Like a girl? Turn to God

Dude! She’s sitting right next to you. Just turn aside and speak to her for my sake. Sometimes I feel like Frankenstein … not the monster.. the doctor who create the monster… mister you should have asked me before you tried that trick. I know what it feels like when your creation turns on you… Tsk! Tsk! Sorry for the rant guys but even I have my bad days and unlike you I simply cannot turn to god for help. Maybe i should call Satan - he will at least get a laugh out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment